Thursday, September 6, 2012

First Day of PDO 2012

Yesterday was Caroline's first day of PDO 2012-2013.  Her teachers are Ms. Marcia and Ms. Barbara.  The night before we laid out clothes, shoes, backpack, lunch box, etc. to get ready.

They will be maing bags again this year so we are using the owl until they are done.

We got dressed and ate some yummy pancakes, C's favorite (although her face says otherwise...)



What does this thing say??

Ok, I guess I will let you take my picture.

Here, you take it.

She kept saying, "That way, that way."  That was away from school...not happening

Thumbs up if you are ready for school!!  Ok, index finger up works too.


Her index finger up was a little less enthusiastic the closer we got in the carpool line.


Out of order, C before we left.
Caroline cried when the teacher came and got her.  She normally doesn't cry so I had the director go and check on her.  Ms. Kim called me at 10:00 and said, "Caroline is sitting at the head of the big girl table eating snack and smiling."  When I picked her up she said, "So fun!"  We had milkshakes last night to celebrate.  I am so thankful for a great day and am so exciting to see what wonderful things she will learn this year.

Look how little she was on the first day last year!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Yay for first days!! Love that all of our girls get to play often :)

Maggie said...

Love your comments on the pictures! Caroline is just too funny! Amelia starts school on Monday, and I hope she has as much fun as Caroline did.