Thursday, January 26, 2012

Love is in the air!

Valentine's Day is coming up and it's time to send out cards! Luckily, Tiny Prints has you covered.


You all know that I love Tiny Prints since I've blogged about them before. The customer service is fantastic and they are super fast getting your order out. They have some adorable Valentine's cards this year. Since C is in school this year, she'll need some cute cards to pass out to her classmates as well as the rest of her friends. We've got a couple of fun Valentine's parties to go to this year! Check out all of the cards here:

Tiny Prints Valentine's Day Cards

Some of my favorite cards are the "Crafty Hearts" and the "Light up Hearts" designs. I know that I cannot go wrong whatever I pick!! I am so excited about spending Valentine's Day with my two favorite people (next year I'll be with my THREE favorites). I don't know what we are going to be doing to celebrate the day yet, but I know that we will have a wonderful time. I still remember the first Valentine's Day Adam and I ever spent together. It was our first dinner date. He brought me a rose and took me to Chez Fonfon. :)

If you love Tiny Prints, follow them on Twitter, Pinterest (my favorite obsession) , or Facebook ...or all three! You can see new products and special deals (They have great things happening all the time). Why do I love Tiny Prints? They are giving me 50 free classroom Valentine's cards for writing this blog post!! I have been using them for a couple of years now and have never been disappointed in their service. Check them out, I can't wait to see what cards you pick!

No comments: