Sunday, June 15, 2014

Dance Recital!!!

Our precious Caroline had her very first dance recital on May 24th.  She has been taking dance all  school year at BDT and had Ms. Lacie as her teacher.  We adore Ms. Lacie!  Caroline truly loved going to class each week and we cannot wait for next year.  Ann Parker is going to be taking in the fall as well!

BDT separates their recital into three different shows.  Caroline was in the "Baby I'm a Star" show, which is for the 2-5 kids.  All the numbers were adorable, but Caroline's class was the best.  I am not saying that because I am biased either...her class was objectively the best :)  She did the entire dance and even smiled during the show.  She is a natural!


Getting ready to head to the BJCC.  They stopped for a quick pose with Asher, their little stud of a cousin.


I only snapped a couple of pics, but we weren't allowed to use flash and I wasn't too concerned with the camera settings.  I purchased the professional video so my pictures didn't matter too much!




After all the dances, each class took a bow and received flowers.  They stood there for a second and then walked off so the next class could take their bows.  Caroline decided to disco dance during the bows.  It was hysterical.  She is not afraid of the stage, that's for sure.

I had several more pictures on my camera, but they seem to have gotten deleted...or moved.  Either way, I cannot find some pictures.  Here is what I do have.








I couldn't be more proud of this little girl if I tried.  She is so brave and talented and it made me so happy to see my girl on stage!  She is a beautiful ballerina!!

No comments: