Sunday, June 15, 2014

Catch Up Time!

It's been a while and I've been neglecting my blog...  Moving has been a pain and blogging took a back seat but there are plenty of things I will want to remember so I am going to play some catch up here!  I have several new posts coming too - so stay tuned!

Last time I blogged, we had just found out that we are going to have a baby BOY!!  We are still in shock but are very excited about our newest addition.  The day that we found out was a big day for us - we also closed on our first home.  It was a bittersweet thing, but I was glad to have it sold and I really think the new family living there will enjoy it.  That night I went out to celebrate the new baby/house closing by having dinner with some of my best friends.  I cannot even begin to express how thankful I am that I found this group of friends! 




Caroline's class had Muffins with Mom the Friday before Mother's Day. I was so happy to have a special morning with my big girl!




C's class had a fun end of year party scheduled for the park...unfortunately it rained so they spent the day playing in the gym.  This is her (second) teacher of the year, Ms. J. Caroline loved her!


Caroline turned FOUR on Friday, May 23rd.  I had intended to document the day as I have done each year, but this year was a little different.  She had her dance dress rehearsal that morning and then we all came home to nap and rest before dinner. She got a new big girl bike and had waffles (her fav) early...but then we enjoyed a low key day.  





Adam and I have taken the girls to The Club for their birthday each year.  It's a fun little tradition that we love.  It's just a special time for us to celebrate them with our little family.  Since we were staying with Adam's brother during that time, we invited Brandi and the kids to join us. It was wild and crazy, but we were happy to have family celebrate with us!  

More to come!

No comments: