Thursday, December 5, 2013

25 Days of Christmas: Day 5

Day 5:  Listen to Christmas music

Tonight we took the girls to the Samford Wright Center to hear the Alabama Symphony Orchestra play some family friendly Christmas music.  We got dressed up and went to eat dinner at the Club before and had a little family date night.  Ann Parker lasted for two songs, which I consider a success.  After that, I played with her in the lobby while she watched Doc McStuffins on my phone and ran around.  Caroline, on the other hand, LOVED the music and happily lasted though the entire performance.


Caroline really wanted to take a picture of the candy cane on our countdown...



How AP spent most of the show...




After the show I had Adam take a couple of pictures to prove we were there.  They came out horrible, but C's faces are so funny that I needed to make sure we had these around for embarrassment purposes one day :)



No comments: