Tuesday, April 5, 2011

One small step

One small step. That's what Caroline did last night for the first time unassisted. My 10 1/2 month old has decided she wants to try walking. She's been standing up on her own for a while but would sit down as soon as she realized she was alone. For the past few days she's been standing up alone and she seemed to be okay with that. Last night I scooted back while she was standing up and she took one little step toward me!! Then she went down and she's been crawling around ever since. I just know she'll be walking soon though!! I cannot believe how fast she has grown. Last week her cousin was over for a few minutes. She had not seen Caroline since Christmas, meaning she had also never seen Caroline crawl or stand on her own!! Hopefully it won't be another four months before they see each other again because Caroline will be running all over the place by then. Yikes!!!

I've got several blog posts to get up so check back later tonight or tomorrow. We've been busy around here!

No comments: