Sunday, April 11, 2010

Baby Shower!!

Yesterday Adam and I had our first baby shower!! It was so much fun. Both guys and girls came - it was laid back and perfect. I'm so glad that so many of our friends got to come a celebrate Caroline's pending arrival (although I did miss all our friends who couldn't be there!!). Here is a picture of me with the beautiful hostesses.




Adam and I happen to have the greatest and most generous friends in whole world. We got some really great stuff!! I couldn't take pictures of everything - but trust me when I say that I LOVE everything! Caroline got some wonderful books, clothes, toys and things for her nursery. She's one super lucky little lady!!

Here's a sweet little Sleep Sheep that hangs on the crib to help her fall asleep.


Our friend Kelly gave us (among other things) a little basket that she painted to match Caroline's bedding. It looks perfect in her room!!!



It was the best baby shower ever!! Thank you everyone!!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I'm thrilled I made the blog!!