Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween 2013: Mama and Me Party

I am so thankful for all the events that allow us to get more than use out of our costumes!!  Today we had our mama and me playgroup costume party.  The kids played, ate, and made crafts (although this scatterbrain mama left theirs at the party...oops.).  

Caroline changed her mind a lot about what she wanted to be.  I let her look through a costume catalog and she picked out a Marie Antoinette costume - seriously.  She then changed her mind to Tinkerbell, then a pumpkin (which she was last year), and then a witch.  Witch seemed to stick for a couple of weeks so I went with that.  I showed her TON of cute witches costumes - some with tutu's, some with sparkles, some with cute stripe leggings, some with bows...but no.  She found this plain black witch costume and decided that's what she wanted.  I was disappointed for all of .5 seconds, until I saw that this costume was only $11.99...way, way less than the cutesy stuff I was suggesting.  So it was a win-win!!  And let's be honest, she is the cutest little witch ever!  

Ann Parker was easy.  When ever she plays dress up, she always puts on her bee costume from her party.  C was a bee when she was the same age two years ago, but she wore this fleece body suit.  I decided we would do a bee - but even better because we have a warm weather option and a cold weather option.  And you never know in Alabama what you are going to get.  Last year was freezing and today it supposed to be 80!!









Halloween parade and class party are tomorrow and then Halloween on Thursday!!  Stay tuned! 

No comments: