Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Reynold's Plantation

Adam and I just got back from an AMAZING little get away to Reynold's Plantation.  We stayed at the Ritz-Carlton Lodge and it was just fantastic.  Adam's firm has their retreat there and spouses were invited to attend.  It was my first time leaving Ann Parker overnight and I think we both did pretty well.  A little kid free time was just what I needed to recharge.  I didn't take too many pictures because I was busy relaxing!!


I spent most of my time at the infinity pool looking out over the Oconee River.  Literally the only time I got up was to go get the best massage ever.  Tough day y'all.



 The view from our balcony.  It was a perfect way to sit and wake up in the mornings.





The bed was so comfortable!!  I tried to convince Adam that we should steal the pillow top cover that was on the bed.  He disagreed...


Not a bad place to get ready...



Like I said, I didn't take hardly any pictures.  I was too busy eating great food, laying by the pool, getting a massage, ordering room service and eating in my comfy bed.  I hope that we go back soon!!

No comments: