Monday, March 10, 2014

Party of 5!


Adam and I are so excited to be adding a new member to our family this fall.  Our third baby is due September 11 (my birthday) but will more than likely come early like his/her sisters did.  Coincidently, Adam's birthday is a few weeks before mine so baby 3 will come sometime between his birthday and mine- what a fun birthday gift!

I am currently 14 weeks, finally in the second trimester.  So far this pregnancy is very different than the last two...but they were different so I don't think that this means it's a boy.  In fact, I feel like it's another girl!  We will be finding out the gender, but not until the anatomy scan.  No sneak peeks for us! 

I haven't really felt sick at all, just a couple of times and it wasn't bad.  I think there have maybe been three afternoons where I have been really tired, but that's all.  I haven't had any cravings or aversions.  This has been an almost symptom free pregnancy and I am very thankful.  We have had a few ultrasounds and so far baby looks good.  The heartbeat is always in the normal range and the size is always good.  He/she is growing right on track!

We are going to be busy, busy, busy these next six months! We are hoping to sell our house, buy another, get somewhat settled in (riiiiiight....I am actually not counting on that), and have a healthy baby! Wish us luck!

Stay tuned for more updates on our new addition!

This US is from about week 7.  The belly picture is from week SIX! I started looking pregnant really fast (I guess that is what happens with a third baby) and it was hard to hide the growing bump.  When I finally told some friends, several people had said they thought so because I already was showing!  




1 comment:

Kelley said...

YAY! Be sure to keep this blog updated because I don't want to miss anything!