Friday, September 6, 2013

Back to School!

On Wednesday, September 4th, Caroline and Ann Parker started school.  Both are going to Trinity - but Caroline has moved up to the preschool program so she is in the Trinity Child Development Center and Ann Parker has started in the Parent's Day Out program.  Caroline was supposed to have Ms. Ginny, but she needs back surgery so she now has Ms. Lillian.  Ms. Ginny should be back later in the school year.  She will be going on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  Ann Parker has Ms. Debbie and Ms. Shay and she will be going on Monday and Wednesday.


I woke up first and packed lunches.


And I got their school bags ready.  Ann Parker's bag isn't made yet, but we got the TCDC bags at parent orientation the night before.



These are their cute new lunchboxes that they picked out.  I really wanted to get cutesy monogrammed lunchboxes this year...but for some reason we went through 4 lunchboxes last year so we played it safe and got these.  Caroline picked out the ladybug and AP got the "baa bee"


Then I made breakfast.  I matched their breakfast plates to their lunchboxes.  Can you tell we love the zoo stuff from SkipHop??


Picture time!!  C was very excited, although she didn't want to look at the camera.









They both had good first days!  Caroline was a little sad during drop off, which broke my heart.  Ann Parker took off her shoe during car pool so I had to come back to the school to bring her shoe, but other than that we all had good days.  I enjoyed lunch with three of my favorite ladies and was able to get some stuff done around the house.  I think this is going to be a great year for all of us!!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

1. SO glad they had great days!
2. SO sad Lois Anne wasn't with them!
3. SO sad I wasn't at lunch celebrating with you!