Monday, September 8, 2014

First Day of School 2014

Last Wednesday, September 3rd, was the first day of school.  Caroline is starting 4K preschool at TCDC and has Ms. Sherry.  She will be going Monday through Friday this year.  This is her last year of preschool before she heads to elementary school next year.  I am so excited for her, but also so sad.  How is my baby this old??  Didn't I just hold my first baby in my arms at the hospital?  She is loving it though, so I am thankful and happy because of that.  She is so smart and ready to take 4K by storm!




Ann Parker woke up with a high fever around midnight, so she missed the entire first week of school.  She is in the two year old class with Ms. Marcia and Ms. Barbara (the same teachers that Caroline had at that age).  She will be going Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  I remember bringing her in the pumpkin seat to that class for parties and now I will be bringing Harrison in the pumpkin seat while she in the one having the parties!!  Time is going by too fast.  Today was her first day since she is just now back to feeling better.  I cannot wait to see how her day was.

No comments: