Monday, August 5, 2013

Babies and Pools...and Baby Pools

Yesterday, sweet little Asher came over for a little bit.  He is the girls first cousin (Adam's brother's little boy).  It was such a beautiful day so we decided to go outside for some water play.  It was also blazing hot, so we just opted for undies and diapers.  I find it so funny that my girls have the cutest bathing suits - smocked, monogrammed, with tutu's, appliqued, etc. - they have it all and yet I never take pictures of them when they are wearing them!  I only get the nakey pictures!!

My girls jumped right in.  Asher was very cautious and not sure what to think of my wild and crazy two!  He just watched looked at them like they were nuts!  I remember some telling me, "At least you don't have boys!  Girls are so much calmer and quieter and don't get into as much."  I don't think she's met many girls because my girls are into EVERYTHING and calm and quiet isn't a word I would ever use to describe them!



Aside from the mouth and hair, he looks a lot like my Ann Parker here.  Cover that up and you will see it!




It was a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon!!

No comments: