Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!!

I cannot believe that it's 2010!! 2009 was a pretty good year for the Israel Family - but I know that 2010 will be so much better! So many exciting things happened last year: Adam graduated law school, we celebrated our first wedding anniversary, we bought a house, Adam started a new job as a legal clerk, we FINALLY used our fine china, we had our first Christmas tree, and probably the most exciting thing of all - we found out that we are going to be parents!! We're certainly looking forward to all the things that 2010 will bring: finding out the sex of our baby, decorating the nursery, getting a lot of house projects done, the birth of our child, the end of my current job (and the beginning of my new job as a stay-at-home mommy), and so many other great things that we have yet to find out!! I cannot wait to see what this year brings! Since I don't have any pictures from our New Year's Eve party - I'll post some pics of our Christmas tree and some decorations that we took down this past weekend. Happy New Year!!!!

Our First Christmas Tree


Our Kitchen Table Christmas Style

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I love it! Too cute!

Kelley said...

I told Chris that you started a blog and he said:"that's the end of her job and the start of her mission to be a stay at home mom!" YAY!!You will so have to join us at Mama & Me on Tuesdays! Be planning on it!