Monday, May 14, 2012

What a difference a pound makes...

I have a ton of things to blog about once I upload pictures from my camera, but until then - enjoy this!!

Caroline was 6 lb 2 oz at birth. We thought she was so tiny!! When AP started measuring on time and even ahead of schedule, I was expecting a 7 or 8 lb baby. I couldn't have been more wrong! Ann Parker was a mere 5 lb 3 oz!! That one pound makes quite a difference!! We saved the ankle bracelet from both girls for their baby book. We decided to bring out C's to compare. The one on the left is Ann Parker's and the one on the right is Caroline's. Same foot, big difference. If you can't tell, the next picture is AP's sitting inside C's. I wonder if she will be tall like her daddy and big sister or small like her mommy. Only time will tell!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so neat! My girls were 5, 1 and 6, 1. I never thought to compare their bracelets!

Clara