Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pregnancy Update

Today I am 37 weeks pregnant!!! Officially full term and Harrison is welcome to come at any time.  Both girls came during week 37 so I am hoping he does the same.   I has an appointment today and he is estimated to be 6 lb 2 oz right now - Caroline's birth weight.  Blood pressure was good, his heart rate was great, there was plenty of fluid around him, and he was growing right on track.  It was the best kind of check up!  

This has been my easiest pregnancy by far, but lately it hasn't been so fun. It's a million degrees outside and I have a hard time getting comfortable at night, meaning I don't sleep well.  I still crave fruit and sweets.  I have gained exactly 20 lb this pregnancy and I am hoping I don't gain too much more than that.  

Hopefully he decides to come on his own (any day now would be fine...) but if not they will induce at 39 weeks.  I had mixed feelings about being induced.  I wanted him to come on his own but in this heat I am to the point where I just want him OUT! Hopefully I will go into labor naturally so this isn't an issue though.  Luckily he turned himself around and he is no longer breech. 



 Here is an US pic from today.  It's hard to tell, but part of his face is in there.  It looks like he has chubby little cheeks! We cannot wait to kiss his little face!

No comments: