Friday, August 8, 2014

Almost there!

Today I am 35 weeks pregnant with our little boy.  Both girls came during week 37, so I am half expecting him to be the same...half expecting him to be late since he seems to be doing a lot of things opposite of the girls!  Regardless, in the next month we will probably have our son in our arms and I am so excited! 

After two girls and LOTS of pink, it's so fun to see blue. It's a neat experience and I am so thankful that I get to experience it.  Although, I am more thankful that this baby is growing right on track and that he is healthy!  

In the next couple of weeks we still have a few things we need to do...like pack our bags, hang a new light fixture in the nursery, get car seat adapters for the two strollers, get some newborn and size 1 diapers, get a bumbo, and an activity mat.  Wow...looks like a lot more when I write it all down. I have my weekend plans set now ;)

We have accomplished a bunch and I love seeing these sweet baby things.

Even boys need monograms...for a little while at least.


We got a new bouncer and a new rock and play.  They are set up and ready for baby!


We have plenty of little boy toys and lovies.  Blues and browns have replaced the pink and white.


We have been looking at this almost every day, still in disbelief that we will soon have a boy!







No comments: