Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Our Park Date through the eyes of Caroline

Caroline got a digital camera this past Christmas and just loves it.  It's the kind where you can change it to a projection setting and see your pictures on the wall and there are also funny little frames and things you can add to the pictures.  I let her take the camera to the park with us yesterday.  For the first time, I hooked the camera up to the computer to see the pictures.  They were so cute so I thought I would share some of her pictures (not all because she managed to take over 200).  The strange skunk head thing is one of the frames.  I don't think she understood that you try to put that around people's faces so it's just randomly in the middle of some pictures.

























1 comment:

Caroline said...

Hilarious! She's quite the little photographer too!!!