Thursday, June 19, 2014

28 weeks!!!

I am 28 weeks pregnant today! Time is flying by and while I cannot wait to meet our little man, I wish it would slow down because I am not ready yet!! Still so much to get done! 


He is very active, although not as active as Caroline was.  I am craving sweets lately as well as fruit.  I am sleeping fine but it does take a while to get into a good position. 

Adam has been feeling him move a lot and it's to the point where you can see my belly move. I am loving feeling these movements and will miss that part of pregnancy the most. 

The girls are excited about their baby brother but they still wish he was a girl at times! They know his name and it is so sweet to hear them say it.  

I go on Monday for my glucose test, which I am expecting to fail since I have always failed the short tests. Fingers crossed though. We are starting work on the nursery next week and I think it will be precious...stay tuned for that!

No comments: