Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July! We sure did! We had wanted to go to the beach but we weren't sure what Adam's work schedule was going to be like so we kept on waiting to make a decision. When Caroline's surgery got scheduled for Friday, July 1, we decided that we were going to have a nice, relaxing weekend at home - something that we don't often get to do, so this was a real treat for us! We had an amazing weekend and an even better Independance Day, filled with relaxing, BBQ, and fireworks!!









Thunder on the Mountain
July 4th, 2011

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Such a cute girl! Love her outfit- did you make it?

Adam and Emily said...

No I didn't, but it's so simple I should have!! I ordered it from a business on facebook!! I'm addicted to facebook shopping...I paid less for this outfit (with the monogram) than I would have paid for fabric!