Sunday, May 17, 2015

Eight Months Old!!!

Eight Months Old - April 26, 2010


A few weeks ago my sweet boy turned 8 months old...and of course I am behind on this blog.  Whoops!  Not too much has changed since 7 months but here is a run down on my big guy!

He is wearing mostly 12 month clothes with a few 6 and 9 month things thrown in there.   He is still comfortable in a size 2 diaper.  He weighs about 15 lb on an empty tummy.  He is growing like a weed!!  He takes about 6 oz. of milk at each feeding and is eating solid food twice a day.  He is completely on formula as of last week.  We made it 8.5 months on breast milk and I am pretty proud.  He is not a great eater and I blame myself for that one.  We are so busy and always on the go that I haven't been as diligent as I should be but now that school is over and we will be home more I can really concentrate on that.

He usually goes down about 9 at night and wakes up about 4.  He is finally sleeping in his own crib, although he won't fall asleep in his crib.  I still rock him.  I am not complaining about that yet.  He is so close to crawling and I imagine that any day he will be off!

He loves bath time as long as you don't pour water on his head, sofie the giraffe, his sisters,  mommy (and daddy), shoe laces, peek a boo, being thrown in the air, and daisy.  He hates his car seat, being hungry, being tired, loud noises, and diaper changes.  He had tear duct surgery this month.  Just like Caroline, he had blocked tear ducts and so we had them opened by Dr. Cogan.  It went perfectly!!

He has the sweetest smile and he makes us smile too.  We are so in love with this little guy!

Happy 8 months buddy.  We love you!
















No comments: