Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Special Sunday

On Sunday, November 11th at 8:45 Ann Parker was baptized at Trinity United Methodist Church.  She wore the same precious gown that her sister wore. 




Ann Parker was the only baby getting baptized in that service.  We took Caroline up with us so she could see.  Both girls were angels!!  Ann Parker did not cry (which I was worried about) and Caroline did not try to run away (which I was VERY worried about).  Dr. Wolfe did an amazing job!!



Ann Parker fell asleep right after the baptism, so we choose not to wake her up to take pictures.  Afterwards, we had our family to our house for brunch to celebrate.  I made (almost) all the food myself and it all went over well, so I am pretty proud :)





We had a wonderful time!!  We are so blessed to have Ann Parker in our family!

No comments: