Friday, November 18, 2011

Thanksgiving Snack

Today at school, the parents were invited to come and have a Thanksgiving snack with the kids. I am so thankful to be able to go to all these fun things!

Each class made a Thanksgiving craft. Caroline's class made little Mayflowers.


Each class walked in together. C was the line leader for her class.


Once she realized that the snack had M&M's in it - she was ready to eat!


Being the awesome sharer that she is, she decided to feed her friend Cohen the items that were not M&M's. I love his face here - he's so confused why she's feeding him!


We were so excited that our friends Sarah and Sydney were sitting across from us!


The placemat that Caroline "made." It says that she is thankful for Mommy and Daddy, Daisy, Baby Israel, books and Mickey Mouse...sounds about right to me!


I can't wait for Thanksgiving next week. Since she was only 6 months old last year, this will be the first time where she can actually eat some of the Thanksgiving meal. I know she's going to love it!

1 comment:

On Broadway said...

Thanks for the picture! I put it on my blog. Loved Caroline's pigtails!